- Redmi K20 Avenger Edition
- It was initially released in Red and Blue colors, while a limited Avengers Edition was just barely mentioned in the event.
- The Xiaomi subsidiary did a good job of giving new looks of the K20 Pro with the 3D design on the back.
- We expect a similar theme as part of the UI as well.That particular version is yet to arrive for sale on any market, but some hands-on photos of the device appeared on Weibo, revealing the unique design Redmi had implemented.
2. Sony RXO II Launched
- Sony's made a comeback into the game of action camera after a two-year wait with the second version of the Sony RX0 action camera — the Sony RXo II which goes by the name DSC-RX0M2.
- The new RX0 II action camera, which was has now been launched in India for a price of Rs 57,990.
- The action camera will begin shipping from 15 July across all Sony Center, Alpha Flagship stores, Sony authorized dealers and major electronic stores across India.
3. OnePlus 7 Mirror Blue
- The OnePlus 7 Mirror Blue colour option will go on sale at 12am IST (midnight) on July 15 via Amazon India, exclusively for Amazon Prime customers.
- We have reached out to OnePlus for confirmation about when the new colour variant will be made available for non-Prime customers, and will edit this space when we hear back.
- The Amazon listing confirms that the new variant will be available in 6GB RAM + 128GB storage option, and that it will be priced at Rs. 32,999.
- Amazon Prime Day launch offers include Rs. 1,750 cashback for HDFC credit and debit card holders. The OnePlus 7 Pro will be available with a Rs. 3,500 cashback for HDFC Bank credit and debit card holders.
- The OnePlus 7 will be available offline from June 20.
4. Redmi K20/K20 Pro Alpha Sale
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 Pro will go on sale in India on July 17, and it will be made available on Flipkart.
- Now, the company has confirmed a pre-launch Alpha Sale for the Redmi K20 series ahead of the actual launch.
- This sale will begin on July 12 from 12pm (Noon) on Flipkart and Mi.com both.
- It will enable users to reserve a unit for themselves before the actual sale beckons after July 17, by paying a nominal amount.
5. PUBG Ban in Jordan
- The government of Jordan has cited the “negative effects” of PUBG on the kingdom’s citizens.
- The game was extremely popular in the country and institutions have issued warnings to employees not to play it.This move from the government has disappointed Jordanian gamers.
- A gamer from Jordan took to Reddit to express the disappointment.